Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Chocolate dessert

Kindra took muffin liners and coated the inside with melted chocolate chips then into freezer. She peeled the liner off and then we could eat the whole thing. You can fill the cups with anything. She is a good cook.
Today was very windy! I went with Bud to Sam's and I had energy for that. Putting things away was tiring. My cough is a little worse from being in the wind even for a short time. I bought some orange juice, some more cold medicine. I put the oatmeal in the crockpot so it will be ready in the morning. I am going to be like you with the TV. I am going to start a good routine. Mainly eating better and doing things. I can't seem to get to bed very early any more. But then I don't have to get up for anything but the latest I've stayed in bed is 7:30. So I don't worry about that very much.
How was Rod's therapy today? Is it 15 minutes or 30? You must be pretty busy getting ready for another open house! I still think it is amazing that you are going to New York in the spring.
As I said, it is late again!

No comments:

Post a Comment