Sunday, November 6, 2011

Mission at San Miguel in CA

I love the old missions of California. This one was built in 1797. I love the architecture, the grounds and history. Many of them are somewhat different from the others. I would like to visit all of them. I had a good day today. Robin came over for a little while. I roasted some butternut squash, added a few herbs to it. We had chicken from Costco. First dinner that I've done in awhile. Fortunately, Bud cleaned up. We still have a lot of food in the refrig and freezer.
How is Rod doing tonight? I feel for his pain! I am still taking pain pills. Joyce, take care of yourself. KEEP THOSE PILLS GOING!!!
Lori Jo, how are things going with your work? You seem to be a very organized person. I need some of those skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment