Friday, November 4, 2011

peek a boo

I found out what a peek a boo hair do is. Maarisa came over after sh go her hair colored. I didn't see any difference.Her hair is real thick. But she showed me tye bottom layer that she has 2-3 streaks of wide bands of blond. She could cover completely or show little or lots.
How are you feeling tonight? Tomorrow should be good. How is Rod? Norma told me he is doing daddy talk. Since my arm bothers me, I am managing my problem with codine, stool softner with laxative mixed in it.If that doesn't work then it is milk of magnesia. My arm still bothers me. But I have been sleeping good.
Today was good day. Lots of company! It always makes the day go faster. I still don't get much done.
I liked looking at the pictures when we were young (not long ago). We all felt good, in a pretty place. That was very nice. Lori Jo's pictures went back much farther.I love looking at old pictures.
Enjoy tomorrow with whatever it brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment