Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Sunrise in Nevada

It seems that the only time that I can get up early enough for sunrise pictures is if I am camping. Especially with this leader. He won't go to public campgrounds. No bathrooms ! So you have to get up early to find a private BUSH! A time of the past.
Joyce, I also had a thankful day....my house is clean, I felt like doing some things in the yard, my book came in the mail that I was waiting for, my friends from Fresno stopped by for a visit and everything else that happened today. A bigee is that I have already had 2 hours sleep.
Also on Lori Jo's 12 days of Thanksgiving. A great ideal. On thanksgiving day at dinner, we pass out paper turkey feathers to put on our defeathered paper turkey. Everyone writes what they have been thankful for that year. We pull out the old turkeys and try to guess who wrote what. This comes fom when they were little and the old folks were younger. Now the kids are in their upper teens and twentys. We often had non family for dinner also. Interesting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment